Affordable Denture Alternatives
Dentures and partial dentures are typically associated with an older generation. However, this is not always the case! People of all ages and from all walks of life who have missing teeth will be familiar with these cosmetic dental products. And like you, they are searching for a more modern alternative to hide and cover missing teeth and transform their smile at an affordable price.
For example, one of our customers Liz was in a car accident at the age of nineteen and had to purchase a partial denture - her only option at the time. Watch Liz’s story here.
But the good news - for young and old alike - is that instasmile is a modern, non-invasive, comfortable alternative to partial dentures and is also more affordable - even compared to cheap dentures!
Dentures cost between £1,500 - £3,000. Affordable dentures will come in at the lower end however they still require regular replacing and therefore it is not simply a one-off cost.
Partial dentures cost between £300-£5,000 for a plate or £600 - £10,000 for a full set. Considering they are often uncomfortable, unsightly and can hinder the enjoyment of eating, we think that’s far too high a price to pay. Denture implants cost A LOT. That’s why we developed instasmile.
Dentures vs instasmile
To see if instasmile could work for you, we will ask you a series of quick questions to ensure you have the right teeth for the instasmile to fit to. We can cover up to eight missing teeth at the top and eight at the bottom, but we do require certain teeth to be present to ensure the instasmile fits securely. Take a look at the image below.
The benefits of instasmile over partial dentures include:
- More affordable, modern solution
- More comfortable
- Custom made and simply clips into place
- Eat & drink as normal with our Platinum product
- No adhesives & doesn’t cover your palette
- Multi-solution in one
- Choice of shade
- Natural aesthetics
- No dentist visits
We had one customer with a partial denture that covered part of his palette. After switching to instasmile instead he claimed he could ‘finally enjoy food again!’
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button on the homepage
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
Are you ready for your affordable smile transformation with no surgery and no dentist visits? Click below to Get Started and see if you're suitable!