Broken tooth repair
‘Oh no - I’ve broken my tooth!!’ If you’re looking at ways to fix a broken tooth, you’ve come to the right place.
If your broken, cracked or fractured tooth is causing you discomfort or pain, you will need to see a dental professional. A badly damaged or broken tooth may require a more in-depth treatment.
The treatment recommended will depend on whether the inner core of your teeth is exposed. Common treatments include bonding, adding a crown or partial crown, and dental veneers. Worst case scenario - the tooth will need to be extracted.
All of these options can easily hide an unsightly broken, chipped or cracked tooth. They also all have one thing in common - their price tag.
How much does it cost to fix a broken tooth?
It entirely depends on which option you go for. As a guide:
- Bonding - between £300 and £600 per tooth
- Partial Crown or Crown - between £800 and £1700 per tooth
- Dental veneers - between £950 and £2,500 per tooth
instasmile costs from just £349 for a full top or bottom set of Classic veneers, meaning you could save up to £10,000. Additionally it doesn't just improve the appearance of a single tooth, but is a multi-solution in one, helping with the appearance of the whole smile.
Can instasmile cover a broken tooth, cracked tooth or chipped tooth?
instasmile will cover chips, cracks and broken teeth in an instant making it an affordable, convenient cosmetic solution to improve the appearance of your smile and hide broken teeth. They simply clip securely into place over your existing teeth.
- instasmile clip-on veneers are cheaper alternative to other cosmetic dental treatments for broken teeth that saves you £1,000’s
- Custom made & hand-finished for beautifully natural aesthetics
- Requires no surgical procedures or anaesthetic, no shaving of enamel, and thus no damage to your own teeth.
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- instasmile offers an additional solution that veneers can’t offer, by covering multiple missing teeth, broken teeth, and chipped teeth, whilst providing a whiter smile. You can even opt for a straighter looking smile too.
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button at the top of this page
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
Are you ready for your affordable smile transformation with no surgery and no dentist visits? Click below to Get Started and see if you're suitable!