My package has been returned to you as undeliverable, what does that mean?
In rare cases, a package may be returned to us as undeliverable. There are a few reasons why your delivery may have been returned to instasmile:
- If your address is a PO Box or private mailbox service. We do not deliver to these addresses.
- If the address provided was incorrect or outdated.
- If the postal service has made three attempts to deliver, it is customary for them to then return it to us.
- If your package was damaged in transit.
- If the package was refused in error.
If we receive a returned package, you will need to verify the delivery address and settle any delivery charges before we can resend it. If the error is with instasmile, then any additional postal costs may be waived.