Alternative Solutions for Missing Teeth
A missing tooth / teeth can be caused by multiple things. An accident, a genetic condition, gum disease etc. It has probably one of the biggest impacts on self-confidence and we’ve seen many cases of customers who have become socially and emotionally withdrawn as a result. Especially so if they have a missing front tooth which is most noticeable.
There are a number of options to replace missing teeth which we will cover below.
Options for missing teeth
Partial dentures provide a removable replacement for missing teeth, and are used when there are still some teeth present but there are also multiple teeth missing. A partial denture can cost around £300-£5,000.
Complete dentures are required when ALL teeth are missing, and this is why they cost more - up to £10,000
Tooth implants involve an invasive surgical procedure in which metal posts are fused to your jaw bone. This requires drilling in to the jaw bone to attach the metal posts, then mounting a false tooth on top of the screw. The cost can be £1,000 per tooth.
An affordable option for missing teeth?
Many people are searching for a more modern alternative to hide and cover missing teeth and transform their smile at an affordable price.
To see if instasmile teeth covers could work for you, we will ask you a series of quick questions to ensure you have the right teeth for the instasmile to fit to. We can cover up to eight missing teeth at the top and eight at the bottom, but we do require certain teeth to be present to ensure the instasmile fits securely.
The benefits of instasmile over other tooth replacement options include:
- More affordable, modern solution
- More comfortable
- Custom made and simply clips into place
- Eat & drink as normal with our Platinum product
- No adhesives & doesn’t cover your palette
- Multi-solution in one
- Choice of shade
- Natural aesthetics
- No dentist visits
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button at the top of this page
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
One of our customers Liz was in a car accident at the age of nineteen and had to purchase a partial denture - her only option at the time - to cover multiple missing teeth. Then she discovered instasmile.
Are you ready for your affordable smile transformation with no surgery and no dentist visits? Click below to Get Started and see if you're suitable!