Alternative Solution to Teeth Straightening
Most people assume that if you have pearly white teeth, you will automatically have a perfect smile. But teeth whitening products wouldn’t look anywhere near as good on crooked teeth. You can brush your teeth as much as you want but unfortunately, crooked teeth are a completely natural occurrence. But there are plenty of teeth straightening options at your disposal that can help.
Your Teeth Straightening Options
If you’re suffering from crooked teeth and are looking for the best teeth straightening solution that works for you, here are some that you may find useful:
- Braces: One of the most iconic and traditional methods to teeth straightening, the brace is a metal wire that, over time, pulls your teeth into shape. The brace is effective but requires a lot of patience as they require maintenance and time to get the end result. With the brace on, you will also be limited to several food that may get caught in the wire or brackets. Such foods include chewing gum and caramel.
- Clear braces: A much more modern alternative to the traditional brace and a far more visually appealing option. A clear brace is a clear plastic veneer that sits over your natural teeth. If your teeth are not severely crooked you can opt for a clear brace which acts in the same way as a brace does by pushing your teeth into position. With extremely frequent visits to a clear brace specialist, you will be given a series of
- Veneers: Much like clear braces, the veneer is made of a dental grade material that sits over your teeth. Unlike braces, veneers don’t push or pull your natural teeth or cause you pain in any way and simply gives you that straighter look.
What are the costs of Teeth Straightening?
Quite often with more traditional or clear braces, the teeth straightening cost can be staggering and can set you back thousands. Prices can range between £2,000 - £6,000 through private and non private agencies.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t include the after payments of having a non fixed retainer which will come at an additional cost.
Want a cheaper, one off payment that requires no trips to a dental specialist, no drills and a lot less pain? An instasmile veneers is perfect for you. With costs starting from just £150 (with INSTANT results!) and the ability to order from your own home, instasmile is becoming the fastest growing alternative to all of your dental cosmetic needs.
The instasmile process
Create your dream smile.
- Click ‘Get Started’ on the homepage
- Take our smile assessment so we can find out if you are suitable for an instasmile
- Choose from one of four of our shades - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. Still unsure? Book a video call with us so we can guide you through your impression.
- Send your impression over to use so we can make a start on your Perfect smile
- Once your impression has been improved, we will then prepare your veneer for manufacture.
Your smile will then be delivered to your front door, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.