Alternative Solutions to Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution used by dentists to improve and cover aesthetic flaws. They are made out of two materials - porcelain or composite resin.
How are veneers attached?
First, each individual tooth needs to be roughened to prepare it. This is done by scoring and scraping the existing enamel on each tooth - often done under anaesthetic. This also means that eventually veneers will need to be restored after a period of time, as the original teeth will not be in a fit condition or protected by enamel.
The ceramic shell veneer is then bonded to each tooth using a special cement glue. This needs to be done to every individual tooth in order to achieve a flawless smile, and each individual veneer can set you back thousands.
instasmile veneers on the other hand simply clip over your existing teeth without any surgical procedures, which is why they are fast becoming a preferred option.
If you are seriously considering veneers, we’d recommend searching the internet for veneers near me, and looking carefully at the reviews before making a decision.
How much do veneers cost? Veneers cost between £1,000 and £3,000 per tooth. The average cost of veneers does vary depending on where you live, the type of veneer (porcelain veneers price for example are higher than composite), how many you require and the professional you visit so it’s worth doing your research.
instasmile clip-on veneers on the other hand, cost from just £250 for a full top or bottom set so are a much more cost-effective option.
instasmile vs traditional veneers
Innovative, non-surgical clip-on veneers are a less invasive alternative and simply clip securely into place over your existing teeth.
- instasmile clip-on veneers are cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers that saves you £1,000’s
- Custom made & hand-finished for beautifully natural aesthetics
- Requires no surgical procedures or anesthetic, no shaving of enamel, and thus no damage to your own teeth.
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- instamile clip-on veneers offer removable, temporary veneers that are affordable and durable.
- instasmile offers an additional solution that veneers can’t offer, by covering multiple missing teeth
Our customer Chris was considering porcelain veneers:
“I went on the computer to look at traditional veneers and found that they were costing between £10,000 and £15,000 which is, again, between probably 12,000 and 17,000 pounds, depending on which part of the pond you live, and that was just not going to work. Thank goodness among the advertisements among veneers was instasmile, and I was finding out for a fraction of the cost I would easily get a great smile where people would pay attention to my mouth, not because of how terrible it looked and focus only on my teeth, but say wow, what a great smile I have, and be able to focus on what I was saying. As a salesman this is really important to me.”
Ready to save thousands on your perfect smile? Click Get Started, answer a few quick questions and we will tell you if you’re suitable, which products we recommend for you, and view and select from our shade options.