Awards & Partners
Wear as often as you like
Nights out with friends? A few special occasions?
The instasmile Moment clip-on veneers offer a non-surgical alternative to achieve the smile of your dreams for those picture-perfect special moments.Shop now
If you want your smile to shine across weekends, weddings and multiple events, this is the product for you.
Our instasmile Classic veneers are designed to enhance your smile. Our online reviews show they're the best choice if wearing a few times a week or for special occasions.Shop now
Are you more conscious about your smile and want a semi-permanent solution? Traditional teeth veneers cost thousands. We can help with multiple cosmetic issues for a fraction of the price.
Our new & improved instasmile Platinum veneers are designed with extra durability, so you can wear them everyday.Shop now
The order process
Select the instasmile that’s right for you and your budget.
Wear as often as you like
The true alternative to cosmetic dentistry
Even the cheapest porcelain veneers cost £1,000.00’s per tooth, and involve invasive procedures - like most cosmetic dentistry treatments. Clip in veneers on the other hand - also known as press on veneers - offer an easy and convenient alternative.
What are veneers?
Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution to correcting aesthetic flaws. They are made out of two materials - porcelain or resin. Ceramic shells are attached to the front of the tooth surface for a permanent aesthetic solution. instasmile veneers clip over your existing teeth without any surgical procedures, which is why they are fast becoming a preferred option.
What are instasmile clip-on veneers?
Innovative, non-surgical clip on veneers are a less invasive alternative to veneers & simply clip securely into place over your existing teeth.
- No dentist visits
- No damage to your existing teeth
- £1,000.00’s cheaper
- Custom made & hand-finished for beautifully natural aesthetics
Can veneers replace a missing tooth?
If you’re looking to cover any missing teeth or natural gaps, porcelain veneers will not be the solution, as they require an existing tooth to be applied to. instasmile veneers are able to cover up to a maximum of 8 missing teeth per top or bottom arch instantly, with natural aesthetics shaped to fit you.
Instasmile vs porcelain veneers
If you look at porcelain veneers before and after pictures vs instasmile before and after pictures, you’ll notice very little difference cosmetically. Both hide imperfections such as chips, cracks and discoloration as well as improving the look of the overall dental profile. However there are some key differences:
- instasmile clip-on veneers are cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers that requires no surgical procedures or anaesthetic, no shaving of enamel, and thus no damage to your own teeth.
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- instasmile clip-on veneers offer removable, temporary veneers that are affordable and durable.
- instasmile offers an additional solution that veneers can’t offer, by covering multiple missing teeth
- You can drink and eat most foods without having to remove your instasmile (depending on which product type you choose)
- instasmile veneers don’t damage your existing teeth, unlike traditional veneers where your teeth and enamel are scraped and filed down
We are the market leader in non-surgical veneers, with over 25 years of experience. We’re proud of the art and the science that goes into crafting each of our custom-made veneers and are renowned for our unsurpassed attention to detail.
- Latest 3D design techniques
- Patented-pending technology unique to us
- Trustpilot’s top-rated veneers
- Used by thousands of people globally
- Designed to be able to eat & drink in them